I finally used my stamps for the stars, and it’s still a bit of a trial and error, but I think they came out alright, for my first time. I will get better at it. For the stripes I painted my nails white and then doubled the Nail Art Tape to make a little thicker line and painted the red.
Polishes I used were “Nail-aid Peeling Nail Base Coat”, “Essie – Aruba Blue” “Milani – White” and “Julep – Glenn” The Red bled a little bit because even though I used the same technique as the Pattern day, the Julep formula is a little more liquidy.
+ Click on any picture to Enlarge +
* ~ * As Always, Thanks for Stopping by, Don’t forget to leave some love * ~ *