I think I will be taking a break from nail art…. for two weeks that is if my new Jamberry Shields last as long as they say they will!
A Friend of mine’s, Sister is going to be selling the Jamberry Nail Shields and I recently went to a party at her house and bought two sets to try out. I got a Pink with a Silver Metallic design and a Peacock design.
A Little bit about the Company: The company was started by Three Sisters, Christy, Keri, and Lyndsey. The company officially launched October 1, 2010 and was originally formed as a direct to consumer model, however they grew so fast they decided to embark on a home party plan model; which was officially launched in the summer of 2011.
About the Nail Shields: Jamberry Nail Shields are unlike any other Nail Shields today. They are not Nail Laquer like most, so they do not chip, they do not have dry times. They are solid film covering that can be applied directly to the nail to achieve a look also unavailable anywhere else. The special material is both pressure and heat activated to create a water tight bond to your nail.
What I like most about the nail shields so far, is:
- You do not need a base coat, they are heat activated to apply and to remove, you do not need Nail Polish Remover (although this method can be applied) so this will be better on your nails.
- You don’t need a Top coat as they are finished with a high gloss protective layer that both prevents the shield from chipping and scuffing as well as making it shiny and appearing as though there is a top coat.
- The nails are non-toxic and contain no harmful chemicals. They are latex, formaldehyde, as well as, gluten-free. They are never tested on Animals and made in the USA.
- They are a reasonable price at just $15.00 a set $2.99 Shipping per order on the website. If you were to go to the salon it would cost this just for them to last barely a week.
- They are said to be able to last on your nails for up to 2-3 weeks on hands and anywhere from 4-6 weeks on your toes.
- Each sheet comes with enough shields to do 2-3 pedicures, or more if you have small nails 😀
Unfortunately, at this time they are only available for shipment to the US, and APO/AE addresses elsewhere. Doreen has been kind enough to look into what the shipping would be if she were to have the shields shipped to her home and then to you, should any of my International Bloggers be interested. See contact info below 😀
Doreen’s Contact information:
On the above website you can place an order and have it shipped directly to your home, if you live within the Shipping Destinations. Please Contact Doreen if you are interested in buying Internationally and she will see if this can be shipped to her home, and then to yours, at your cost.
*Stay Tuned for Instructions, and pictures from my first application and the true test, the Review =)
* ~ * As Always, Thanks for Stopping by, Don’t forget to leave some love * ~ *