Beautiful Blogger Award
Last week, BridgettS nominated me for the “Beautiful Blogger Award”. “Beautiful Blog award is an award given to beautiful blogs, well designed blogs, blogs with amazing photographs, blogs that make you jealous when you visit them, blogs that inspire you, blogs that you wish were yours ” (so says Margot from Coffee & Vanilla)
**Rules are very simple and are not Mandatory**
Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. Check!
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. Check!
Tell 7 things about yourself. see below
Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know. Check!
Seven things about me (that you couldn’t have already learned from my blog):
1. I have two four-legged children, Tempest (F 3) a wolfamute, and Blizzard (M 5) an all white husky, whose pictures can be found in my About page.
2. I will be married for 8 years this month to the most wonderful man in the world, my best friend, my husband, Don.
3. I love Vampire and Werewolf movies, books, basically all things vampire and werewolf. This was way before the modern-day Phenomenon like Twilight and True Blood, although I read and saw both Twilight and True Blood. I’m a huge Truebie.
4. Although I now write a beauty blog, I bit my nails/cuticles for many years. My mom did nails years ago so I already had a pretty decent collection of polishes. I bought many myself for pedicures and I would paint my nails on occasion. It was up until last year when I realised when I painted my nails all pretty, I tended not to bite them. Away went my bad habit and my nubs as my husband would call them. 😀 My nails have been great ever since.
5. I enjoy gardening, I have a beautiful garden that my husband helped me expand last year. I have Tomato plants, some herbs, lots of flowers. I have a hummingbird feeder and some flowers that attract them. My garden is also my other set of babies.. I love to see how they have grown in my absence each day 🙂 ❤
6. I DVR everything I want to watch on TV. I hate watching commercials. Plus that way I am not constricted to the TV at that time, I can do what I want and not have to worry, We can watch our shows at leisure 🙂
7. There’s a long list of foods I don’t like, I can give you a shorter list of the things I do like. However, my husband and I have taken on a life of healthier eating. Less fat, sugar, and salt to live a healthier longer life, so I am trying new things here and there and sometimes it works out.. hehe
Now, onto Seven other Beautiful bloggers: (Wish I had more than 7 to give out) 😦
Catrine from unnakednails
Cheryl from Polish2Times
Nicole from Polish Me, Please!
Cynthia from Of Life and Lacquer
Frosso from Lacquer me Silly
Jasmine from Colour Coated