Thank you Rebecca from Lipstick and Love for awarding me with the Inspiring Blog Award.
Here are the rules: Thank the person that gave the award to you in your post, post a picture of the award in the post, and of course proudly display it on your blog page. Answer 11 questions that the awardee has selected as well as ask 11 of your own. Name 7 facts about yourself and let the people you have nominated know. (I am opting out of the seven facts as I have done that with the other awards.)
Here are Rebecca’s questions for me:
- What do you currently do for a living? I am a collector for a company that leases equipment and I call to collect from business that are behind on their lease payments
- Summer or winter? FALL? no… okay winter then if I must choose. lol
- Why did you start blogging? January of this year.(2012)
- Who is your favourite singer or band? Omgosh I don’t have just one, I LOVE music, I breathe eat and sleep it, I enjoy Rock, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock the most… see I can’t even choose one genre!
- What is the one beauty product you buy over and over again? It’s a 10 treatment with Keratin
- Kindle or books? Books
- What is your favourite dessert? Pumpkin Cheesecake with Almonds from the Cheesecake factory
- What do you use to take pictures on your blog? Canon Powershot
- What is your favourite place you have visited? A Few years ago we took a family trip to Virginia to a log cabin, it was so beautiful and peaceful.
- Dog or cat person? Dog.
- Apart from blogging, what is your favourite hobby? I love to garden
Here are mine for the other bloggers that I have nominated:
- What is your favorite beauty product that you just cannot live without
- What is your favorite nail polish color or collection?
- What is your go to Top and Base coat?
- What type of music is your favorite?
- Other than blogging, what is another hobby that you enjoy?
- What celebrity (dead or alive) would you most like to meet and why
- What celebrity or person of history inspires you the most and why
- What is your favorite season (winter,fall,spring,summer)?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? (you can say, where you live already 🙂 )
- As most of you know by now, Mariah Carey and OPI are doing a collaboration for a new and upcoming small polish collection, what other celebrity would you most like to see’s collection?
- What is your go to, or favorite make up as well as nail polish brand?
Now for the lovelies that I nominate for the Inspiring Blog Award:
- Cynthia – Of Life and Lacquer
- Nicole – Polish Me, Please
- Judi – Middle Aged Beauty Queen
- Rachel – Top Coat It
- Tara – Polishy of Truth
- Rie – Nails and Noms
- Jen – Fingers Polish Mania
- Leslie – work / play / polish
- Cheryl – Polish2Times
- The Rhinestone Housewife – Hottie McNaughty
- Sammy – The Naulasaurus
Remember, not everyone must participate in all of the above, or even at all.