So apparently this is a YouTube channel tag thing but some bloggers have brought it to the blogging world 😀
Brooke over at Propper Sweetie tagged me and here are the Questions!
1) Favourite winter nail polish? I have so many nail polishes that I love for winter but off the top of my head I can think of one that I love to wear for the Fall/Winter that is one of my faves, is OPI’s – “Warm and Fozzie” It’s a beautiful bronzy, brownish and even some red sparkles in there, polish.
2) Favourite winter lip product? Lip product would be Blistex the little blue pot can’t think of the name, but its the medicated one that feels all cold on your dry lips, I like to feel that it’s working! 🙂
3) Most worn winter clothing piece? boots.
4) Most worn winter accessory? scarves for sure.
5) Favourite winter scent/candle? Christmas Eve scented candle from Yankee Candle! To me it just smells like Christmastime. (this was Brooke’s answer, but it’s totally mine too!)
6) Favourite winter beverage? Hot tea with milk and sugar
7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie? Any of the original classics, A Year without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus is coming to town, Frosty, Rudolph, etc..
8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song? Baby it’s cold outside, Dean Martin and Martina McBride.
9) Favourite holiday food/treat? would have to be my cookies. I make a couple of varieties of homemade from scratch cookies each year, that I am not gonna lie, people line up for. I am a pretty decent baker 🙂 I love my chocolate chip cookies 😀 ❤
10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year? We have our real tree that is all of our special ornaments and Christmas balls, but then I have a fake small tree that originally started out as a pink tree, that has now turned into my Breast Cancer tree. I participated in a 2day Breast Cancer walk last year in October, multiple family members have had Breast Cancer, so for me that tree is so special to me and so powerful every time I look at it.
11) What’s at the top of your wish list? An Iphone although I know I won’t get it.. 😦 just can’t do the whole data plan each month…
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? I do Christmas eve at my house with both sides of the family so that we can all exchange and get together and then Christmas Day, we go our Gram’s my husbands grandmother’s house for the day.
So I TAG all of you! (Yes everyone reading this!!) to do the Winterlicious TAG. All you need to do is answer all the questions like I have done and TAG some of your friends to answer as well!
Here are the Questions:
Questions! 1) Favourite winter nail polish? 2) Favourite winter lip product? 3) Most worn winter clothing piece? 4) Most worn winter accessory? 5) Favourite winter scent/candle? 6) Favourite winter beverage? 7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie? 8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song? 9) Favourite holiday food/treat? 10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year? 11) What’s at the top of your wish list? 12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
I also TAG
Cynthia, Nicole, Frosso, Vonimoller , Ginny, and just anyone else that would like to do this!!
I hope you all have a little of fun completing this TAG whether you celebrate Christmas or not hope you have a fabulous holiday season.
If you complete this TAG comment below and link to your answers, I would love to read them!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.