As promised last week, I have for you the other gorgeous ‘Darling Diva’ that I received to review for you guys. The shop description is that this is a pale warm pink base with small black and pink glitters. This polish is also not meant to be a glitterbomb, meant to be more sparse glitters.
I used about 2-3 coats of this and topped off with ‘Seche Vite’
This polish is so gorgeous! I am not totally sold with it against my skin tone, although it kept growing on me; Maybe if I wasn’t so damn white and actually got some color! 🙂
- Darling Diva is run by a husband and wife. The couple works full-time and the business started out as a hobby and took off!
- Fun Facts about the creator/mixer and her order fulfillment/shipper husband: They own 3 parrots, 2 basset hounds, and are very active in dog rescues. (Check out the two polishes in the shop 100% proceeds benefit charitable organizations and one of them is Basset rescue)
- Darling Diva Polishes can be found on their Etsy shop by clicking here. and their Facebook page by clicking here
- The shop prices average from about $9 – $12 which seems to be pretty average for most Indies.
- As I said in last Fridays post, the bottle and brushes are great.
- The polish thickness was great, very creamy, not too thick.
- The glitters came out with ease, again not meant to be a glitterbomb.
+ Click on any picture to Enlarge +
* ~ * As Always, Thanks for Stopping by, Don’t forget to leave some love * ~ *