I am taking a page from the Gold Masta V’s Playbook here with this mani, she would be so proud!
This mani is brought to you by the lovely Lesley who got me, Essie’s Good as Gold and Orly’s Sweet Peacock for my birthday! I also used Nicole by OPI Sing y0u like a bee.
- I first painted one coat of good as gold on all nails
- Once completely dry, I mean completely! lol use hole reinforcement stickers strategically placed so that you have the half-moon on your nail at the top (or bottom)
- I then painted two coats of Sing you like a bee on my accent nail and two coats of Sweet Peacock on the rest. (If it’s too much to do all at once, do one at a time just keep in mind it might be harder trying to put stickers on your fingers with half of them dry and half not)
- Once that was completely dry, I used my stamping plate and stamped the good as gold over the sweet peacock nails
- Topped off with Seche top coat on all. Here’s the final result 🙂
So what do you think?
Here is the link for the other girls Saturday Stamping looks!
Don’t forget to check out the Blog sale, I’ve adjusted the prices a bit, I’ve created some more deals, and even made some changes to include my International Beauties!