I realised that it has been quite some time since I have done a ‘Eye of the Day’ so today I have some fabulous browns for you along with a step by step tutorial 🙂
- Step 1: (After primer – I use Urban Decay primer potion) Using an angle brush dipped in “Urban Decay’s – Snake Bite” I drew along the crease starting from the outside in and stopped about a quarter of the way from the inside crease.
- Step 2: Using same brush blend as much as you can into the same area. Apply another coat and continue blending until desired darkness is achieved.
- Step 3: Using an all over shadow brush and “Urban Decays – Bootycall” I then blended above the crease where my brown is, along the lash line under the brown, and on the inner corner and crease where the brown stopped.
- Step 4: * If desired* Once you blend the tan and brown together you can go back and add a little bit of the “Snake Bite” in the outer corner to darken up that corner again.
- Step 5: Apply a thin line of liner, I used “Avon Glimmersticks in Cosmic Brown”
- Step 6: Topped off with mascara, I used “Urban Decay – Super Curl Curling Mascara”
Stay tuned for this weeks Featured Color Friday, which will be Valentine’s Day themed ❤
+ Click on any picture to Enlarge +
* ~ * As Always, Thanks for Stopping by, Don’t forget to leave some love * ~ *