Good Morning, Happy Friday! As you are reading this, I am currently down the shore with a nice 4day weekend! 🙂 However, I couldn’t leave you without a featured color Friday!!
I received in the mail last week two amazing polishes from Darling Diva for me to try out and review for you guys! I have never owned any Darling Diva’s until now, and I must say after trying these two, I am hooked! I received “Channeling Coco” and “Peonie”
Today I have for you, ‘Peonie’. On the shop details its listed as a soft linear holographic. Can I just say how gorgeous this color is…! I screamed when I opened the package on Friday and nearly had the same reaction when I used it for my mani earlier this week. The bottle and brush are great, the labels are adorable, and the polish was just the right amount of thickness.
I used 2-3 coats of ‘Peonie’ and then stamped using “Sally Hansen – Plum-It” I stamped a butterfly on my accent nail, all topped with “Seche Vite”
Here are some more pics of this soft beauty but now with flash.
These last two were taken under my lightbox lamp.
- Darling Diva is run by a husband and wife. The couple works full time and the business started out as a hobby and took off!
- Fun Facts about the creator/mixer and her order fufillment/shipper husband: They own 3 parrots, 2 basset hounds, and are very active in dog rescues. (Check out the two polishes in the shop 100% proceeds benefit charitable organizations and one of them is Basset rescue)
- Darling Diva Polishes can be found on their Etsy shop by clicking here. and their Facebook page by clicking here.
- The shop prices average from about $9 – $12 which seems to be pretty average for most Indies.
- The polish thickness was very good, not too thick and not too runny, sometimes holos tend to be on the thicker side, this was not.
- After trying this polish I will definitely go back for more! 🙂
- It also stood the test of time, or in my case up to the two – three-day mark when I take my polishes off anyway.
Come back next week for my Channeling Coco review 🙂
+ Click on any picture to Enlarge +
* ~ * As Always, Thanks for Stopping by, Don’t forget to leave some love * ~ *